Crochet Corner To Corner Afghan Project – YouTube

Brand new video tutorial was just released called the Corner to Corner Afghan. This pattern is by Red Heart and really quick and amazing.

Without any further delay. See what all the fuss is about.

About these ads

This entry was posted in Assorted, Tutorial Videos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Crochet Corner To Corner Afghan Project – YouTube

1. I am going to be doing so much crocheting when my mom comes to live with me that I will be rivaling the rest of you with all your crochet. I must be with her 24/7 and I will be doing a lot of reading and crocheting. I look forward to viewing Mikey’s tutorials on a regular basis. I sometimes need a lot of help and other times, not. I’m just glad I will be able to have them to view.

2. Sue says:

I haven’t tried this one yet but it’s on my to do list. Mikey keeps coming up with all these new things to try & I just haven’t gotten back to this one. Keep the tutorials coming Mikey! Love the Crochet Crowd & learn alot of things from them.

• Sheryl Kupiec says:

it’s about time it was put out on line-I’ve been making them for years I just love this pattern- I also make them for babies & donate them .
      corner to corner afghans are so simple to do

3. Donna Gatlin says:

Love Mikey and all his talents. The Crochet Crowd is a wonderful site and I visit it 1-2 times a day.

4. LaurenV says:

I saw on one of the Crochet Crowd’s pages what yarn you used for your project (the full piece not the tutorial) and I really loved the colors but I can’t find it again!
    May I ask what yarn you used again?

5. margaret says:

What are the steps for a neck scarf?

6. Barbara McNabb says:

Mikey. I love all that you are doing but I cannot find out how to get to the pattern section – I would like to make the corner to corner afghan for some vets. My class (in a local sr. cntr) get donations of yarn… we never make anything for our selves only to donate to the local hospitals and the VA center. So your patterns come in very handy. I have started to bring in my I-pad to show the ladies what you are doing now… and they love it. thanks for doing all of this… & good luck to you in the future.