Let me tell you about a new challenge that will get your camera phone busy!
Firstly, I am so excited about this. I was privy to this back many months ago and I loved the idea. I don’t mind crocheting in public and I like to take my crochet on trip with me.
There are two ways to participate in this massive giveaway.
- You can either enter by wearing a Red Heart project and forming a heart shape with your hands.
- OR, you can take your yarn ball out in public and be sure to have the Red Heart Logo showing on the yarn ball with you when snapping the photo. I think taking the yarn ball out in public is more fun!
Now the picture for Red Heart shows big places like New York, Paris and London, but you may be like me that never get out to these places. So I have some thoughts to help you:
- Your public space may be the local mall.
- How about a library?
- What about your a beautiful area of your town / city?
- Maybe an amusement park?
- How about a beautiful park bench?
After you submit your photo, the administrators of Red Heart will review to ensure the picture is acceptable. From there, people like you and I can vote on our favourites. The sooner you get your photo in, the longer it has to be online to get votes.
Cathy and I are not eligible to win as we teach and inspire on behalf of Red Heart Yarns. We knew this was coming and purposely took some public photos back in February for this fabulous event!
Want to play along and score more yarn for your collection of yarns at home? Find Out The Details Here.
You may get some strange looks in taking your yarn balls out of your purse in public! But hey… that’s what makes this even more fun! Good Luck!