New Guest Bloggers for The Crochet Crowd

Crochet Crowd

Free Patterns on Tuesdays are delivered to all registered Members of The Crochet Crowd.

Over the past two weeks, I have been searching for Guest Bloggers to help me inspire you all. We have had Daniele Dyer: The Tennessee Stitch has been guest blogging for nearly a year.

I would like to welcome three new guest bloggers to you.

1. Untangling The Yarn: Bobbie Asche
  2. Chit & Chat with Anabela: Anna Zetterberg
  3. Hooked on Ewe: Sheri Goad

All three ladies have expressed interest in Guest Blogging to help me out. They all happen to be people who were thrilled and participated in the Mad Hatter Contest.

It is really difficult to keep such a large community engaged with ideas. All three of the new ladies love crochet and come at crochet from a real perspective. Their mission is to inspire with thoughts and ideas.

I like the writing styles of these three ladies. They are real and I don’t feel like I am reading anything too formal. Life is too short to be serious.

As a side note, our guest blogger positions are volunteer based. If you are giving them ideas or wanting research done on a particular topic, just be aware this is their own time and they are doing this for the love of crochet.

This entry was posted in Guest Bloggers and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to New Guest Bloggers for The Crochet Crowd

1. Pingback: They’ve Gone Mad and Other Crochet Related Tid Bits | Frogging Along

2. Melissa says:

Mikey is always thinking of us, we the hooking community are so lucky to have him and now the extra help will just make it all the more fun and informative. I couldn’t do it without him.

3. CJ says:

Welcome ladies. I know it’s going to be triple the fun with your additions and maybe Mikey will be able to take some me time once in a while.

4. Crafty Dawn says:

I’m so thrilled that we have these awesome ladies who will not only be giving up their time but to share their talents and awaken the hooker in us all (didn’t meen that to sound rude). I’m relatively new to crochet (just over a yr and the Vivek tutorials Mikey have been so helpful. I can read patterns ok but when it’s something that looks difficult like the pineapple stitch after watching you I was away I’m so happy you have some wonderful helpers.

5. Vicki hampton says:

I subscribe to your newsletter Mikey and i am new to crocheting and still in the learning phase, you are such an inspiration to me as i am sure you are to others….keep up the wonderful hooking!

6. Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m so excited and grateful to the community! I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you!

7. Ashleigh says:

Welcome! I look forward to reading their guest posts!

8. kathrynpless1 says:

Can’t wait to read their blogs. Thank you all for taking the time to contribute to this wonderful community of happy hookers!

9. I enjoy all the new patterns and comments people leave and enjoy reading all of them. Keep up the good work.

10. Pat says:

I am looking forward to experiencing these new friends. Thanks, Mikey for always keeping us up to date. I am also so very happy you will have some help now. Your wonderful site has exploded into the new year with new “hookers” and expanded interest.

11. Alethia Douglass says:

Can’t wait to read your individual articles. Welcome and have fun!

12. Pat Reilley says: