Mad Hatter Gallery Reveal

Crochet Crowd Mad Hatter Contest

Mad Hatter Hat by Shelly Clark. For the Mad Hatter Contest for The Crochet Crowd

Today is the day where all of the Mad Hatter Hats are revealed to the public.

It’s been an overwhelming exhibit of creativity by crocheters from around the world.

See all of them at the Mad Hatter Gallery. Be sure to tell your friends about this gallery. The entire hats will be showcased at Creativ Festival on April 25 – 26, 2014 at the International Centre in Mississauga. This will be the only time the collection will be together.

See the Entire Mad Hatter Gallery.

This entry was posted in Crafting Shows, Crochet Challenges and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Mad Hatter Gallery Reveal

1. These hats are stunning. Everyone did a wonderful job! What are you ultimately going to do with these hats after the show? I think it would be great if you donated them to a hospital who could give them away to the patients.

2. This is fabulous! And so much fun!

3. Donna Gatlin says:

Awesome hats and very creative. A joy to view all of them.

4. Marcie Dark says:

Loved looking at all the hats. The crocheters have wonderful imaginations and created some really awesome-looking hats. Kudos to all of them!!

5. Keo'ahunui Warrington says:

What an amazing group of hats!! What talented crocheters there are out in the world….wonderful! I enjoyed my Easter morning looking and WOWing every hat! Thank you so much crocheters, Mikey and friends!

6. Leslie Hammer says:

OMG!

They are all so wonderful.

I sure don’t envy the judges. 😉

7. GramaMuffy says:

What a fun way to spend Easter morning! It always amazes me how talented folks are. Thanks for all yours, Dan’s and anyone else’s hard work getting this accomplished. (Really kicking myself for not getting mine finished.)

8. Dot 35 says:

Thank you for showing all the hats!! I did not get mine done because I had a problem with my hands and I have been anticipating seeing the hats to see if I was on the right track! Again this has been great to see them all, thank you.

9. Heather says:

Hey Mikey! Loved seeing all of the hats, and I understand why they are on the main website, but how hard would it be to have them on Flikr as well?? I found it difficult to see more than 9 images at a time and it took me much longer to see the entire group than if they had been on Flikr. I think it would be awesome to have in both places. Just my humble opinion. Thanks for displaying all of the hats! Looks fantastic, can’t wait to see them in person!

10. Lori Johnson says:

Wow!! Truly is a wonderful group of hats!! You will be having a Great time next weekend showing them all off!!