728 Entries Received for the Spring has Sprung Challenge

Mikey, Crochet Crowd Hooker Mugs

New Crochet Crowd Mugs. 3 modern designs to collect. Share your love of crochet.

In March, we started the journey of the Spring has Sprung Challenge. This challenge was unsual as crocheters had 1 pattern that they could do in 1 of 3 ways. The pattern couple be completed as a Cowl, Scarf or Afghan.

It got off to a rocky start as some crocheters struggled with the pattern. It was a learning curve for those to understand stitch sets for starting a project. Truth is, that’s the way you learn and for many, they felt like they had accomplished a new skill with a fabulous project at the end to share. Congratulations to you!

One of the 728 pictures will be randomly chosen to receive a fully loaded Red Heart Yarn Bag with Crochet Crowd Gifts.

Mikey is throwing in the Hooker Cup on the far left as an added prize within the gift package. Check out the amazing photo gallery and take a moment or two to appreciate the hard work each crocheter did!

Visit the Photo Gallery

This entry was posted in Crochet Challenges and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to 728 Entries Received for the Spring has Sprung Challenge

1. emily says:

how do we know who won this challenge?

2. Sandi says:

I am truly elated to see 728 entries. I tried this pattern & just let my frustrations take over. I will do my best @ the next challenge.

3. Linda Hunter Huckaby says:

All I get is, Page Not Found. Where is the album?

4. Ines says:

Great job everyone! I loved seeing all the finished work photos. This was the first time I entered and it was fun. 🙂

5. Julia says:

Absolutely gorgeous projects everyone. Congrats to whomever wins! So many entries and yet they are all so different. Amazing 🙂

6. Pearl Hannah says:

Thanks Mikey you rock …. congrats to the winner….

7. Reblogged this on Conchita's Blog and commented:
    I need to get one of these mugs and add it to my large collection of awesome mugs!

8. Now that is a mug that needs to be in my collection!!! 🙂

9. Deanna Rome says:

Where can u buy a hooker coffee cup

10. congratulations to who ever wins – and great work to all – cool mug – ;o)