Crochet your own iPad Cover

Crochet iPad Cover Pattern

If you love your iPad, let the world know with a heart embellished crocheted case. Make this for yourself or for those you love in their favorite colors.

I love my iPad for being to surf online while in bed. It’s nice to have and many of us are moving away from desktop computers and diving for mobile devices.

Get the Love My iPad Cover pattern to start one today.

Link | This entry was posted in Assorted and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Love My iPad Cover Crochet Pattern

1. Marlene blackall says:

I take my iPad to bed too. Instead of reading most of the night away , I now share my time .i love the Crochet Crowd site, after I check out patterns & comments, Google a few other items, check my emails, & Facebook., play a few games, then read my latest for awhile, I try to sleep.
    Never thought I would be one to spend my time early into bed. But who knows what can happen life. I have Fibromyalgia, Polymyalges Rhumatica, Emphysemia, Chronic Asthma, so have lots of pain, so spend some time in bed as. It is more comfortable. Maybe that is why others may also spend time in bed with their iPad. Not because they don’t have a date that night .lol
    Just saying I don’t think it is weird,

2. lisa says:

Bang on mickey, I love it 🙂

3. Cheryl says:

Mikey is bang on! This is a great idea, love the heart, think I might make it into a pocket for my earbuds! Thanks Mikey!

4. Robyn says:

Mike is definitely BANG!

5. Robyn says:

I love my iPad allso!! All my crochet sites and patterns are right there

6. Sharon says:

Well, two thoughts…One is I have a Samsung Tablet, not an apple fan. Two….what on earth would anyone young be doing surfing the net in bed??? Seriously? Is that for “Not tonight dear, I have a Headache” nights? lol
    I spend so much time on my desktop that I just crash when I go to bed.
    Oh, oh, three thoughts! Will it fit my 8 inch tablet? Just teasing as I know how to make it fir. 🙂 Thanks for the pattern Michael.

• Robyn says:

Okay that’s just weird. 😦

• Sharon says:

Don’t know what’s weird? But upon reading my comment I see some is missing. “Just teasing as I know how to make it fit” is your problem? Missed the t and hit the r. They are right next to each other, you know. Should have clarified and spaced that I meant if the cover would fit? Or should I have mentioned that I spend so much time on my computer as I do genealogy, crochet from tutorials, Face Book, have insomnia, cancer, am 68 , retired and too much time on my hands and my new keyboard is junk as the letters are too shiny and the lighting I have makes them hard to see or that chemo has addled my brain and I tend to think quicker than I can type? Actually I am WEIRD!
        The reason is …I don’t love my Samsung Tablet and everyone loves their iPad.
        If none of the above, could you please enlighten me. Thanks.

7. Sandy says:

Bang on

8. I’m going to see if this will fit my Kindle Fire. I use mine to surf the web and watch Netflix in bed, too. Thanks for sharing this!

9. Sandy says:

I love my ipad to. I take it just about every where.