Crocheters want to be inspired and it’s up to bloggers / designers to sometimes help with the push to get crocheters beyond a mental block or lull. Today, I’m going to share with you 10 Inspirational Blogs that will help you get beyond the lulls.
- Designing Vashti – I have met Vashti in person and what a fabulous individual she is. We both see eye to eye in the work it takes to run crochet communities, newsletter building and much more. Even more, her blog is really inspirational as well.
- Stitch & Unwind – A comprehensive blog for knitters and crocheters. The advantage to this blog is that the articles are from a group of dedicated yarn enthusiasts. People like me. I’m a bit Bias, I have many articles on this blog. Nevertheless, it’s still a fabulous blog full of ideas and inspiration.
- Wips ‘N Chains with Kim Guzman – A designer that is inspiring the nation without you realizing it. She has several books and has really done an amazing job with Tunisian. In fact, I would consider her the queen of Tunisian as her resources are 2nd to none.
- Crochet Today – A visually stunning blog with ideas. It’s the blog of the Crochet Today Magazine.
- Crochet Guild of America – A comprehensive blog for crocheters who are serious about going up a level. CGOA is about helping potential crochet designers, educators and more. The Crochet Crowd is a member of CGOA. On the March 24, 2014 Article with the 4 ladies. I was there when that photo was taken. They were joking as they each had phasers as their crochet dresses were like uniforms from Star Trek. It was a really funny moment.
- Crochet by Faye – A blog from Robyn Chachula. I’m a fan of Robyn to be hones with you. I have most of her pattern books. The last book I purchased was the Blueprint Crochet for Sweaters. In fact, Daniel is working on one of her sweaters for a show model.
- Louie’s Loops – A Whimsical and brilliant blog. It’s unusual and extremely inspirational.
Well this wraps up my inspirational blog round up for this week. May you be inspired, hook long and prosper!