From fashion to fun home decor… I scoured Red Heart’s Free Patterns to locate 10 projects that I think are fun for spring.
Right now, the Maple Syrup is dripping and ready to create fabulous pancake breakfasts and much more. I have to admit though, I’ve don’t think I have ever tasted raw syrup. I don’t think Aunt Jemima counts.
The USA Flag is easy to duplicate in crochet… The Canadian Flag, not so much. Finally though, a believable leaf to use for appliques and home decor. My mind is feeling ‘Cannuckee’. I might do one for a hat. For those who don’t know, The Crochet Crowd is Canadian and so am I.
Finally, here are my list of 10 projects worthy of closer inspection.
- Maple Leaf
- Road Way Throw (Just in time for Construction Season)
- Whimsical and Cute Owl Pillow
- Pretty Enough for Easter Baby Hat
- Just Like Mom Sweet Ruffle Accessory Scarf
- Peacock Blue Quick and Cozy for Plants
- Fresh and Quick Square Coaster
- Wrap & Wrap The Spring Wreath
- American Flag Patriotic Throw Pillow
- Twirly Mother’s Day Wreaths
Well that’s it for this week. I will keep looking around. My search actually made me stumble on other projects that I didn’t know about. There were a couple Christmas Patterns that I really liked but who wants to think of Christmas when Spring is taking so long to come.