New ‘Hooker’ Collector Mugs from Mikey of The Crochet Crowd

Just released are the newest collector mugs from The Crochet Crowd. Designed by Mikey to share your love for crochet. Now available at Mikey’s Promotional Store. Some of the logos are available on other merchandise to collect as well.

Mikey has also brought back the old original logos of The Crochet Crowd from 2010 to present day. Collect a part of The Crochet Crowd History. We’ve certainly have come a long way.

See designs, prices and more collector’s merchandise.

Mikey, Crochet Crowd Hooker Mugs

New Crochet Crowd Mugs. 3 modern designs to collect. Share your love of crochet.

This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to New ‘Hooker’ Collector Mugs from Mikey of The Crochet Crowd

1. Robyn says:

Mikey u r fab u lous !

2. Terry says:

Won’t load on my Kindle Fire 😦

3. pat didion says:

like the cup having our shirts made “Long Beach Sr. Hookers crochet &knitting club!!

4. Sue Diehl says:

will these be available at the Listowel Ontario Spinrite Tent Sales this year?

5. Hi all,
    Thank for the wonderful site, I just love it. You could also offer things as prizes for people who can crochet, but can’t always afford them. Thanks again

6. lynnr40 says:

Love them !! Just might have to get one for every day of the week 😊😊

7. jniharris says:

It might be a good idea to post the size of the mug….8-oz….16 oz on the website. I’d also like to suggest a travel mug with a lid. Less risk of spilling on our crochet projects. Good luck with your mugs! Irma