The Crochet Crowd on The Go! Free APP

The Crochet Crowd APP

The Crochet Crowd Apps on Apple and Google Play Store

Chances are you are super busy and are on the go. The Crochet Crowd quickly goes into your purse. YES… A quarter of a million crocheters will fit into your purse! Hard to believe.

The Crochet Crowd App has been carefully thought out giving you resources of information that is quickly accessible. The apps can be displayed on both phones and other hand held devices such an iPad.

Get the APPS:

1. APPLE APP for The Crochet Crowd
  2. GOOGLE PLAY APP for The Crochet Crowd
  3. AMAZON APP for The Crochet Crowd

Special Features Include:

• Facebook Updates
  • Latest Video Tutorials are available for viewing.
  • Latest uploaded photos.
  • Access to our website.
  • Current Crochet Crowd Challenges.
  • Up and Coming Events
  • Free Patterns
  • Newsletter Sign Ups
  • Crochet Hooks Conversion Chart… convenient when shopping.
  • Winners for Our Challenges.

We know you get enough updates through your email and Facebook. I have intentionally set our APP not to notify you of updates on your devices. The Facebook element is constantly updating throughout the day and the videos automatically change as new videos become available.

When changes are made to our APP, you don’t need to update your phones. Our APP handles it quietly. If I make a change, the 30,000 users will see the changes within 4 hours if they are paying attention. As mentioned, you will not be bothered with my updates through my APP.

This entry was posted in Advice & Tips, Social Media Tips and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Crochet Crowd on The Go! Free APP

1. Linda Holmes says:

I live in Oregon and I’m getting the WE”RE SORRY thing, I even went as far as to go into my settings in Amazon to make sure they were correctly, and yes they are. But I’m still getting the {WE”RE SORRY You are not eligible to purchase this app due to geographical restrictions.} every time I try to get this APP.

2. Joan K. Davis says:

Today I uninstalled “The Crochet Crowd” app and re-installed it. I am still just getting a “blue Crochet Crowd” wallpaper, and nothing else…Does anyone know why or what I am doing wrong?

3. Mavis. Randell says:

Micky is great Keep up the good work

4. Joanne says:

I want to unsubscribe. I get too many posts. Thank you

5. Deborah Kolody says:

I live in North Carolina USA and it says the app is not available due the geographical location. I don’t like 😦

6. betty boudreau says:

I have the app now – do I need to re-install?

7. Joan K. Davis says:

Can’t get anything but a blue screen with The Crochet Crowd printed on it…do I need to download the app again?

8. I definitely Crochet on the go as well.. all the time. I have the app.. its simply fantastic!

9. ohmyscraps2u says:

I got mine a few weeks ago. Loving it. Thanks For doing this.
    Now I can check out what’s going o, or get that list of items I need to do one of your projects even when I leave my lists at home….LOL!!!

10. Pat says:

Great idea! I downloaded it the minute I read about it. Thanks Mikey!

11. Pattyann Baggerly says: