Take It, Make It & Love It

Crochet Crowd

Heart Wreath by Lynn Niehaus

I love it when our fans get an idea and personalize it to make it their own. Lynn Niehaus, fan of The Crochet Crowd, saw a different concept in one of the patterns I made.

This came across across Facebook yesterday and I immediately called in Diva Dan to admire Lynn’s creativity. A simple idea, different holiday and voila, you have something fun and interesting.

Get the Free Pattern and Video Tutorial for this. Instead of making a predictable round wreath, Lynn bent her wire to look like a heart instead. Using pink, she created a fun new wreath design. She another heart pattern and added them as danglers.

Here at ‘The Crowd’, I encourage creativity, embrace it and love to witness it first hand.

This may be a project that is of interest to you as well! If you do one, be sure to post a photo on our Facebook wall! We would love to see!

This entry was posted in General Holidays, Tutorial Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Take It, Make It & Love It

1. handmadestitchy4213 says:

What a fantastic way to personalise a pattern to make it mean something to you instead of just being a sheep and following the crowd!!

2. Reblogged this on and commented:
    Love will soon be in the air.

3. Robyn says:

Love it , yes the same concept as the christmas wreath mike put on you tube and I happen to be still working on…

4. Meg says:

I don’t tend to make decorations but when I saw this I immediately thought it would be a great gift for my mother, who is 95 and in a nursing home. I haven’t read the instructions yet so I don’t know the finished size but if it’s big I’ll just find a way to scale it down. Thanks for passing this along, I don’t do Facebook so I would have missed it otherwise.

5. Regina says:

Beautiful! Love it! Pinned it! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

6. Lucy Martin says:

Its very beautiful an creative! I hope I get as great as you an everyone else ive seen here on the crochet Crowd. Your awesome!

7. Jan Bennett says:

I had just made some little hearts and was looking at away to use them for my daughter and her granddaughter with birthdays around Valentine’s Day. Thank you, Lynn, for inspiring just the right way to express loving wishes!

8. Patty Pittala says:

I really like that heart wreath- very pretty and creative. Nice job!

9. Loretta Burnham says:

It’s beautiful, love the hearts also. Put a lot of thought into it. Colors is awesome to. Great job.

10. Barbar says: