Vanna’s Sweater is Now Available: Stained Glass Sweater

Mikey, Vanna White

Vanna White meets Michael Sellick, Daniel Zondervan of The Crochet Crowd.

Remember that gorgeous hand knitted sweater Vanna White was wearing at CHA in California? We do and how can we forget! It was gorgeous… Vanna is too for that matter!

We put in a request to Lion Brand to find out where that pattern is as it was brand new! Without delay, Lion Brand got the pattern online and even better… It’s a free pattern too! Sorry crocheters, this is knitted.

Vanna White's Sweater

Stained Glass Sweater, Knitted Pattern

This sweater is using Vanna’s Glamour® Yarn. I keep using the word exquisite, amazing and over the top gorgeous today… but this yarn just brings this out in me. I will say though, in person, this sweater is vibrant and alive.

Get This Pattern Now… Free Stained Glass Knitted Sweater Pattern. You will need to use your free membership at LionBrand.com to access this free pattern. Enjoy

CHA California

Vanna White, modelling Lion Brand Stained Glass Knitted Pattern Sweater

This entry was posted in Adult Clothing, Lion Brand Yarns and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Vanna’s Sweater is Now Available: Stained Glass Sweater

1. Tina says:

I took a peak at the pattern, and if you know how to “knook”, I believe it could be made that way. Not sure though.

2. Dany Measures says:

Where do I get the charts from? I need the XL. I see the four sizes at the edge of the page but the cursor doesn’t work on them. Can you help me please?

3. Paige Keith says:

Just by looking at the sweater, it looks like a person could make it in corner to corner panels, then connect the panels, attach some sleeves from a different sweater pattern and put on the neck and bottom border. That’s what I’m going to try anyway. I’ll let you know how it works out 🙂

4. ooooooo I so love this sweater…. I think I have to break out my needles and dust them off… I don’t need another project but I do want this sweater 🙂

5. diiawb2 says:

It gives me the encouragement I need to learn to knit. Absolutely beautiful!

6. Shelley says:

Gives me the encouragement I need to continue learning to knit! Absolutely beautiful.

7. Della Hanna says:

Mikey, do you knit? I have only the basics so far… Maybe the crochet crowd can expand to have a knitters club LOL – You do everything else. What fun it would be to understand my knitting and stitches better. You would help, right?

8. sara says:

Mikey, do you think in your “spare time” you could devise a crochet pattern for it as well? I bet Lion Brand Yarns would love it too!!!