The Crochet Crowd Referral Cards

Mikey, Crochet Crowd

The Downloadable Crochet Crowd PDF Referral Card.

Many crocheters write in about their stories of referring The Crochet Crowd. Many find napkins or scrap pieces of paper in their purses to write down our information. Pens always seem to go hiding in purses when we want it the most. Crocheters say they are on buses, subways or just out and about in stores or public spaces when conversations about The Crochet Crowd start up.

To make it easier, I have created a sheet of paper that can be printed out on your printers. You can simply cut out the cards and put them in your purses or wallets. When the time comes to refer us, you can simply go into your purse and grab a card. The sheet of paper is standard at 8.5″ x 11″. Each sheet has 10 cards.

Click the download link and it will open up the piece of paper to print out on your printers. Print as many as you need and this link will be available anytime you need more.

PS, I purposely put these in black to save your colour ink… I know how expensive colour ink is. 🙂

Download The Crochet Crowd Referral Card

This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Crochet Crowd Referral Cards

1. Kerry Latchford says:

Could you do us awkward english an A4 version we dont have that size paper please?

2. I have ran out of your cards again was at AC Moore and had even given them to employees who work there every time I go in they thank me.

3. Pat says:

Mikey, I have a question. I have made a cowl scarf and it says to add half a twist before slip stitching, I don’t understand this can you help me?
    Pat

4. Nancy says:

Tuck some in with the yarn at your local store, or put them on the bulletin board at stores and community centres.

5. Dot McDowell says:

Great idea! Thanks. Printing some today!

6. Anita Adams says:

Great idea! I have personally referred a few people, but the cards will make things easier. Thanks!

7. Sharon says:

Good thinkin 99. Im sick of telling people about you. I usually have a pen but no paper. Its amazing the places your name is mentioned, all over the world. Your ears must be constantly burning Mikey.

8. Eldonna says:

That is very cool. Thanks!

9. SQ says:

Nice Idea Mikey. I could have used those cards several times here in Iowa. Matter of fact we took a trip to las vegas, Nevads and I was at one of the Walmart stores there and the cashier said she couldn’t crochet to save her sole. Well the lady in front of me and i at the same time said look up Mikey on The Crochet Crowd. And if I would have had one of those cards I would have given her one.

10. Robyn Drury says:

You are fabulous Mike!

11. jan says:

Great idea! I am always referring people to your videos for help with techniques.

12. Victoria says:

What an awesome idea!

13. Marcela says:

Nice! Good idea 😀

14. Loretta Burnham says:

That’s a great idea,I’m always looking for paper or a pen. You are always thinking.