A Swerve Scarf in Just 60 Seconds

Mikey, Crochet Crowd

Make a Scarf in only 60 Seconds… SERIOUSLY!

Yes you can! You can actually do up an entire scarf in about 60 seconds.

Bulky novelty yarns like Red Heart Swerve are really great for doing an exceptionally speedy project! The yarn is doing all of the bulk and work for the final look. You are just helping it out a little to give it the full look it needs.

Review the video below and see how easy it is to make!

This entry was posted in Scarves, Tutorial Videos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to A Swerve Scarf in Just 60 Seconds

1. Lacey says:

Just found you today and I am your new biggest fan! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

2. Davina says:

Reblogged this on One Project at A Time and commented:
    This has to be the easiest scarf to make. By the time Christmas arrives again I can have a tote full of gifts.

3. Davina says:

LOL, Diva Dan was like whatever. Looked like he was interrupted from painting. I’m so ready to get my Swerve on. Thanks for sharing.

4. Kathy Frerk says:

What is the type of yarn used for the swerve scarf??? Not at Hobby Lobby…:(

5. AngieG9 says:

Love this method. Made about 100 finger knit ruffled scarves last year and donated them to favorite charities, and this is a great idea for this year. After I finish my afghans, of course. Broke my shoulder a month ago and it is healing slowly, but am still crocheting a few stitches at a time each day. Getting at least a row finished each day now.

6. Karen says:

Watched your video last week and have made several of these and the arm knitting one with Fizzle! Love them both! Thanks for the fun, quick projects! You are awesome, my friend!