We are strongly thinking of running a Crochet Cruise in 2015. Planning for this cruise must be done a year in advance which will begin in March 2014.
Factors for a Crochet Cruise are as follows:
- Cost of the cruise tickets for each guest.
- Cost of airfare & transportation to get to cruise terminal
- Shipping, Storage, Promotional Products & Facility Fees to run the crochet workshops.
- Sponsorship of supplies to make cruise fun and affordable to all.
- Ease of cruise line cooperation in regards to booking, group planning and on board services.
During the preparation for our 2014 crochet cruise, though we sold out of tickets to meet our 120 capacity. We learned many people prefer different locations and different cruise lines.
If a crochet cruise is something you are interested in… please take a moment to select the answers that make sense.