The Eastern Caribbean Crochet Cruise for February 2nd, 2014 officially sold out last week. Due to the demand, we raised our capacity from 60 passengers to 75 to allow more people on board for this cruise. That’s right, we have 75 enthusiastic crocheters on board… Carnival won’t know what hit it!
Without our sponsors, the cruise activity price of only $40 wouldn’t have been possible.
- Red Heart is supplying each of you some yarn, tote bag, patterns and more.
- Furls Crochet Hooks is hooking you up with a complimentary unique gift.
- The Crochet Crowd is supplying complimentary gifts. We are keeping these a surprise.
- Creativ Festival is supply each guest with 2 complimentary Creativ Festival Show Tickets for April 2014.
- Darn Good Yarn is tempting you with a complimentary high end yarn hank. Darn Good Yarn teamed up with Lorene of Cre8tions Crochet to provide a free written pattern to all guests on board.
- Crochet Today Magazine is supplying each of our passengers a complimentary edition to the magazine.
Unlike other cruises you may have seen, we decided to let each passenger book their own cruise either with our agent or with their own preferred travel agent. This allowed our guests to have complete control over their cruise prices. Just like all of you, Daniel and I are paying our own way on board as we forfeited our free cabin allowance so that each one of you could have the lowest priced cruise tickets that were available. We felt that was the fair way to travel and therefore, I didn’t have to feel guilty about getting a free ride.
During our Crochet Cruise, we will be relaxing in the sunshine and enjoying a fabulous week together. You may find us bobbing in the hot tub talking stitches or maybe even find a few passengers sharing their story and forming a life long friendship well after our cruise finishes. Either way, our structure for our week is about relaxing and enjoying crochet to it’s fullest. You may see us doing excursions together or maybe even hooking up a storm on the pool deck. Either way, it’s going to be a fabulous week.
Thank you to everyone who trusted in us to spend their vacation with us! We look forward to meeting you on board Carnival Conquest on sail away day on February 2nd, 2014.
PS. Depending how this goes, we may book another cruise in 2015. We will decide in March 2014 whether to do this.