Free eBook, Never Ending Granny Afghans by Michael Sellick

Michael Sellick, Crochet Crowd,

Mikey’s Free eBook on The Never Ending Granny Afghan.

In 2012, Mikey created his very first eBook called the Never Ending Granny Square eBook.

Mikey has been crocheting since he was 14 years of age. In his teens and 20’s, he was unable to do corners of the slip stitching required for conventional granny afghans. He came up with this concept to continuously revolving around the afghan so there are no official stop and starting points for every round. The afghans grow in a complete square and you can have really interesting designs using this concept.

This free eBook shows you how to do single strand, 3 strand, 5 strand and 7 strand afghans. Obviously the more strands you add for the continuous revolution, the more the strings tend to twist up. It’s all about staying organized.

Mikey provided written instructions as well as diagrams to show you how to start, continue and end your project.

Download This Never Ending Granny Square eBook A new PDF Browser will appear so you can view this ebook, you may also save the eBook to your computer if you wish. For compression reasons, some of the photos may appear blurry. This is on purpose so it doesn’t take up too much room on your computer.

This entry was posted in Afghan Patterns and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Free eBook, Never Ending Granny Afghans by Michael Sellick

1. Pingback: How to Figure Out How to Mix Multiple Sizes of Granny Squares Together

2. Pingback: Some Things Are Worth Repeating | Knot Just Yarn Blog

3. JR says:

hello this is the first time I see a male doing crochet, I never thought that it was possible, but I do the same thing too. I have been doing this for sence I was also 12 years old and it is very relaxing and coms your mind. I am so glad for you mike

4. nercy says:

5. Thanks, Mikey! I have saved it on my computer…. This is for my next project. Smoochies to you and Dan!

6. carolyn says:

I love the new website. Thank you for all that you do for us hookers…hahaha…a little crochet humor : )

7. Ladybug lover says:

Thank you so much!

8. acelady02 says:

I’ve made one of these from the ebook and it is an easy and fun pattern and turned out so pretty, thank you Mikey

9. Ruth says:

Thank you for the eBook, I’ve made several Never ending granny squares for baby gifts using both 3 and 5 strands. I made one for my friend, but wanted a rectangle, so I googled how to make a rectangle granny afghan, the combined the 2 instructions and made a rectangle never ending granny “square”, approximately 50″ by 60″. So now my 2 favourite afghan patterns are the never ending granny, in both square and rectangle, and the corner to corner afghan.

10. Pingback: How to Figure Out How to Mix Multiple Sizes of Granny Squares Together | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

11. Meg says:

Thank you for doing this, Mikey. I do fine with the joins on granny squares but I really like spirals, like the one in the picture here. I’m looking forward to trying this.

12. jeanie inman says:

Thank you so much. Just wondering now what colors and many strands. Decisions.

13. mjones6239@aol.co.uk says: