Mod Log Cabin Throw Crochet Pattern

Log Cabin Crochet Pattern

Log Cabin Crochet Pattern… It’s free by Red Heart.

Have you ever done an afghan that looks like this?

I will admit, I haven’t myself. I’m not sure why but patterns like this intimidate me. I’ve not ever tried the pattern to know but it’s one of those things where I am judging a book by its cover.

Leave me a comment below if this is a type of pattern that interests you. I am thinking for a future tutorial. 😀

Get the free pattern, it’s called the Mod Log Cabin Throw Crochet Pattern.

This entry was posted in Afghan Patterns and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

72 Responses to Mod Log Cabin Throw Crochet Pattern

1. Dimples says:

Mikey, please! please! please! do a tutorial on this afghan! I have attempted it and failed miserably! 😦 I thought it was going to be simple. I went out and brought all the colors for it that the pattern calls for and now it’s all sitting in a corner. Please Help! 🙂

2. Darlene says:

Yes please Mikey, this is gorgeous.

3. pattysplayhouse says:

I would love to see a tutorial on this. You have taught me quite a bit in the last year when it comes to crochet. I’ve made things I probably would of never attempted if it weren’t for your great teaching skills and your videos.

YES PLEASE MIKEY A TUTORIAL!! 🙂

4. Pingback: 5 Fashion Crochet and Knit Scarves Patterns | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

5. cathy says:

MIKEY MIKEY MIKEY MIKEY EVERYBODY MIKEY, please do a tutorial.

6. Pat Reish says:

I would love a tutorial for that pattern. Patterns like that intimidate me too.

7. Carol says:

Don’t think it is difficult, just a pain in the you know…. I am not fond of sewing nor all those colour changes, which mean a lot of ends to weave in. However, in the right colours, it would be stunning. For me, this would be a UFO. probably for years, until I frogged it!

8. Jan says:

I too, have been seeing this around, and because I love hand made quilts, I have thought to do this one. Just need a “Challenge!!” to get my tail feathers in gear!! Lets go!!

9. vicki griffin says:

yes yes I love afghans modeled after quilts!! this would be so pretty!!

10. Rosalie Wright says:

Yes I would consider it also would consider a diamond or argyle pattern tutorial

11. Pam Hoots says:

I’d love to see a tutorial on this!

12. Barbara Reichard says:

Mikey- I’d love a tutorial for an afghan like this. I’ve been afraid to try one too. Maybe we cantalk about it on the cruise ( MEXICAN).
    Barbara R

13. Connie says:

I would love to have this pattern…it is beautiful

14. Haydee Dawson says:

I finished my corner to corner afghan this past Sunday and spent the last two days looking through patterns for the next project (Christmas gifts in progress), I saw your post and decided to give it a try. We’ll see how it turns out.

15. lynn says:

Yes would love to see tutorial on how to make this log cabin throw… let’s do it mikey 😉

16. jan says:

Go for it, Mikey! Teach us yet another wonderful crochet technique. I would love to learn how to make this beautiful afghan.

17. Vicki S says:

I’ve already got the yarn for a log cabin block afghan. I just haven’t gotten around to making it yet. 🙂