Juicy Fruits Afghan – 102 Submissions

Juicy Fruits & Whipped Creme AfghanTheresa DufresneRobin VandeZandeHolly BarberMichele KnoxRachel Davis
Doris NicholsonPatti BlakeFiona GillonManya MaplesSusan DanielsAlma
Linda StelmachCaroline TremblayRosanna M. WolfeWendy ChavaliaHarriet WilliamsKate Brackett
Connie BakerJanet HoldenTerri KellyAnette HougardyPaige BraceLaura Toye #1

Juicy Fruits Afghan, a set on Flickr.

In our summer long challenge, we know have 102 completed Juicy Fruits Afghans. 3 of these entries will be awarded a fabulous gift bag donated by Red Heart!

You have until September 2nd, 2013 to get one done! 🙂 Good Luck to everyone!

This entry was posted in Advice & Tips and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Juicy Fruits Afghan – 102 Submissions

1. Loretta says:

Sorry, I left out Tell ME, the word , me on my post at 9:30. Please help!

2. Loretta says:

Someone tell how to post pictures of my projects, I have finish. I have a IPAD, again I need help.

3. Grace Roman says:

Awesome!!

4. Grace Roman says:

I submitted mine on july 13th yay!! Working on my second one, I had the best teacher in the world thanks Mikey!!! Your aeesome!! And last but not least I hope im the one randomly pick!!! Lol. Great idea Tammy that would be nice Mikey.

5. anette hougardy says:

it was definitely an enjoyable pattern.

6. sunbumnc says:

Wow looks like everyone did a great job. I know you will have a tough time picking the winners.

7. Lynn Flatley says:

Love seeing so many interpretations of one pattern.

8. They all look amazing!!!!