Juicy Fruits Afghan Summer Long Challenge

Juicy Fruits & Whipped Creme AfghanGlenda KitsonBonnie HansonKaren Scovilldevasha amahShelley Moore
Lani DeLongRita McDonaldAngelia UpchurchTerry FreemanLoraine SchmidtBrenda Degreenia
Becky SmithNancy GunsonLinda KoehlerLynne van ZandenDarlene CooverKaren Thomas
Tommie Harness #2Tommie HarnessMelissaJanna StaceyAlaine TingeyLevita Coyle

Juicy Fruits Afghan, a set on Flickr.

We now have 75 entries for the Summer Long Juicy Fruits Afghan Challenge. Every completed afghan is an entry toward receiving 1 of 3 generous Yarn Bags with yarn by Red Heart and Crochet Crowd Gifts. These are so inspiring.

Get more details about our Summer Long Challenge. You have until September 2nd at Midnight, Eastern Standard Time to complete one.

This entry was posted in Crochet Challenges and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Juicy Fruits Afghan Summer Long Challenge

1. Pingback: Juicy Fruits Summer Long Afghan Challenge Winners | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

2. Ann Buckner says:

How do you enter a picture of the juicy fruit afghan for the challenge?

3. Tammy Menard says:

I’m doing mine for a friends baby that is due in Nov. Did 2 sizes for her. I love how fast this is to do. Thank You

4. Cyndy says:

I didn’t see the first posting for this challenge but I think I will try it. Never did anything like this before. Do you think someone can do this in 1 month?

5. Harriet Williams says:

I sent in my entry on 8/3 and it is still not posted, just wanted to confirm that you did receive it. I did get a confirmation email, but I do know that some disappear and other do not show up, please let me know if there was a problem with my submission. Thank you.

6. Lori Johnson says:

still working on mine and the kids are already fighting over it 🙂

7. Connie Baker says:

I made mine the size of a throw in red, white, and green for Christmas to match a tree skirt I made in 1985. Taking pics today to send in. A friend saw it over the weekend and commented that the white parts look like little Santa Claus beards. Cute.

8. Laura Murphy says:

It was easy to make and fun to pick colors. I did mine with sherbert flavors in mind. Thanks for the challenge. 🙂