My Little Cute Mermaid Story

Free Crochet Pattern

Little Mermaid Crochet Pattern

I can’t sleep tonight but I did do a project before I did go to bed. I have since got back up and just looking at projects for future ideas.

I worked on and completed this Mermaid Pattern. It was really easy to be honest with you. LIKE REALLY EASY!

You start at the top of the head and work your way down. Then you do the tail and sew it on. Then you do the arms, flower bra and ears.

I started to laugh like a fool after I did my ears. Without the eyes or facial features, my mermaid had the outline that reminded of Shrek.

I was actually telling Daniel, this is my Mer-Shrek! We both giggled about it. I have to say, it’s a really super cute pattern. Once you give it a face, it really comes together. I gave mine a Cabbage Patch Kid hair doo. I tend not to follow patterns 100% as I have to express what’s in my heart too.

It’s a great little project an doesn’t use much yarn. I couldn’t do blush on my version as I don’t have that. I will have to bug a friend to see if I can borrow hers! I know, you are shocked I don’t have that in my possession already! haha

Night everyone!

This entry was posted in Baby & Kids and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to My Little Cute Mermaid Story

1. Kathryn says:

Adorable and I like “Sebastien” also!!
    Sleep is highly overrated!! LOL!! Says I who have trouble sleeping for weeks on end and then just finally the body gives out!! and kerplop!! I sleep for hours and then can’t seem to stay awake!! I am in stay awake mode right now. So I will catch up on emails and stuff – I would crochet but eyes are so tired from new glasses!! Had to wear old glasses for almost 3 weeks before new glasses (bought in January) were repaired. I never knew that the “anti-glare” stuff came off when you clean your glasses!!
    would you like me to sing to you?? My singing usually puts people to sleep – they figure they can escape the sound that way!! LOL!!

2. Michelle Rome Thomas says:

She is so cute! I also have plenty of nieces and think she would be a cute gift!:) I’ve never tried making anything like this before but I’m excited about trying.

3. Donna Williams says:

Aww very cute, you did a really nice job Mikey!! Love your humor!! Happy Birthday 🙂

4. Flora Loobey says:

Hmmmm – team this little cutie with the one from Crochet Today!, then figure out how to make one male and you could have a cute little mer-family!

5. Harriet Williams says:

First off, Happy Birthday, and you do not need to use blush, try either a crayon or a light pink marker, they both work too, or even a little lipstick (if you have any) there are so many ways to improvise and I think at one time or another i have tried them all. The Little Mer-Shrek is adorable. LOL

6. Rosalie Wright says:

I love little projects…the self gratification comes sooner although I love big projects too but small ones add sense of completion great for gifts too

7. Melissa Beynon says:

Forget blush…use a crayon!

8. Lori Kirkland says:

Cute Cute Cute!

9. so cute mikey…question does anyone have the alan dart advent calender pattern i could use a copy plz…if so email to foxibren@gmail.com thankyou ..brenda

10. Sandi says:

Positively-adorable!

11. I’m going to make the little mermaid in crochet cotton for more baby friendly. Anxious to try it.

12. Dolores Alicia Burnett says:

Oh! AND you did a crab! So perfect for my Grandson Sebastian! 🙂

13. Dolores Alicia Burnett says:

Finally got to read your blog, you are so funny lol. Well now im really hopeful in being able to make a mermaid doll for my daughter & grand daughters 🙂

14. Sandi says:

This is adorable, I want the pattern & tutorial, please. My granddaughter would love this. Thanks a bunch, Mikey. Hugs to you & Daniel

15. Tambra says:

It is a darling little mermaid with, or without the blush….:)

16. Josephine lim says:

Yes Mikey a tutorial on this will b great!

17. Juanell dunlap says:

C-U-T-E!!!

18. Tammy says:

Cute cute cute!

19. Kamiya says:

Nice, what do up do with all your stuff?

20. Alina Aimee says:

Very sweet. The project looks fun and joyful! You are so gifted & spirited that it
    is contagious!

21. cswilson2013 says:

That is cute glad there are creative people who share their talent

22. Roxanne says:

That is really cute! Mikey will you do a tutorial please. Thanks for all you do. Hugs

23. Angela says:

Awwww! I wanna see a picture of yours! Pleeeeeeaaaaassssee??!

24. Nory Ramos says:

AAAW! that really cute!!! Thx, you are amazing, I learn a lot with you

25. LindY G Sherrod says:

Love your cutie pie Mermaid, she’s sooo adorable. Thank you Mikey for all the things and thoughts you have for us. You’r a very wonderful person.
    LindY

26. Shirley says:

Your such a goofball sometimes. Glad to know this is easy. I have looked at some like it to do, but I have so much on my to do list. I’m impressed with you and others because you get busy and get it done while I piddle around on the computer!

27. Peggy Warden says:

Oh,it’s so adorable,and cute!!! I love it,and the face is just sweet. Thanks again for all you all do at crochet crowd. hugs

28. Kathy Frazier says:

You are up late, Mikey! Your mersherk is totally cute!