Here’s some pretty easy gift ideas for this holiday season. Check out the link and see what you think. They are promising the scarf is only 90 minutes to complete.

Due to copyright laws, I cannot show you an advance preview pictures of these projects.

11 Free Easy Crochet Patterns For Holiday Visits

Link | This entry was posted in Assorted and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to 11 Free Easy Crochet Patterns For Holiday Visits

1. Jamie Steadman says:

2. Cindy Floyd says:

Corner to Corner is throwing me for a LOOP. I understand the pattern but unclear on how to make an afghan without a written pattern. Is there one out there?

3. Laura Sparr says:

Thank you for the patterns. I am one who cannot just sit and watch tv, travel in a car as a passenger-my hands must always be busy-these will be great to travel with

4. Lori says:

Nice to have always looking for quick things to do up and have on hand 🙂

5. Donanne says:

Oh gosh…thanks so much…they are wonderful…with I had enough hours in the day to spend making them all!!

6. Mary says:

These are great have placed them on my to do list. They really look quick & easy. thanks for sharing Mikey.

7. Debbie Holland says:

Thank you for the patterns. A few of them I had already nut most I did not. Love them.