Free Crochet Pattern for an iPad Cover

Crochet iPad Cover Free Pattern

If you love your iPad, let the world know with a heart embellished crocheted case. Make this for yourself or for those you love in their favorite colors.

Get this simple free pattern called Love My iPad Cover

Is this the type of project you would like to do? I’m trying to decide for Christmas if little projects like this are better than bigger projects.

Share with me your thoughts by leaving a comment.

Link | This entry was posted in Assorted and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Love My iPad Cover Free Crochet Pattern

1. Selena says:

I’d like to make this for my iPad Mini! Do you have a variation for that???

2. Linda Dashiell says:

I meant instant gratification!! Sorry!

3. Linda Dashiell says:

Smaller projects, please!! They are not only great for gifts, but give me a sense of self-gratification at having gotten something done.

4. Yes please! Smaller projects for gift giving are quick and stash busting saves money!

5. Donna Williams says:

I think depends how much work someone wants to do, I like doing small projects for gifts any occasion

6. Betty Draskinis says:

Smaller projects

7. Dawn roll says:

I liketo make one for my i phone

8. Rosalie Wright says:

Yes love smaller projects….

9. I would definitely love to do this project for my iPad! It is very cute!