The Forums and Facebook

Hey! We have a solution for those of you who signed up for the forums with your Facebook accounts. Please visit the announcements section on the forums!

This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to The Forums and Facebook

1. darlene says:

Love this.

2. Ginnyy says:

thank you Mikey for all the work you do.

3. Sharon says:

I had the same problem as Linda: message said web page couldn’t be accessed. I’d love to participate in your forums!

4. debbie vale says:

I am trying to re-register to get new password…having a hard time where to do this please help me Thankyou

5. Linda Dashiell says:

Tried to register for the forum.thecrochetcrowd.com/index.pho/topic,113.0.html. Got the message that the web page couldn’t be accessed. Why?

6. Lala Chappell says:

I just want to thank Mikey for giving us a place to “meet”! Thank you Mikey!!
    And a thank you to Ian for helping Mikey’s ideas come to life!