This delicate Horse Hat is the perfect outfit for your horse. The horse’s ears go through the hat so it won’t fall off when you ride. This is a very unusual idea for crochet but practical for the country woman with a horse. I thought this was really neat.

Due to copyright protection, I cannot show you a picture as a preview. That being said, the pattern is still free, get the Sun Hat for Horses pattern now.

Link | This entry was posted in Assorted and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Crochet Sun Hat for Horses: Free Pattern

1. ppeters says:

i had no problem loading or printing this pattern. the problem is finding the time to stitch it up

2. victoria says:

So twenty minutes after first clicking on your sunhat for horses link, i am STILL trying to get there ! First, i had to put in my email addy for “Free instant access”. Then, I had to fill out a form including my mailing address. And THEN I had to “skip” a slew of advertisement “offers”….Finally…I got to the pattern….I’ve clicked on the “printer friendly version” link three times now, and all three times it has crashed shockwave player. If this is not the first time ive seen a pattern for this bonnet, I would have given up a LONG time ago :/ Blech. And now im miffed and wasting even MORE time filling THIS form out to complain about it. Ironic.

• Paula says:

yet, I just did it and was there in 2 clicks….weird. Are you a free member of http://www.allfreecrochet.com? That might explain it…..

• victoria says:

Fantastic for you , Paula. And yes, I am a member to that site. I sign up every single time I go, there is some sort of something going on with it that it doesnt seem to save it. Who knows. But again, great for you that you can get right in 🙂

• Mikey says:

Thanks for letting me know. It’s not my intention to make my followers jump through hoops in order to get to the patterns. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have a free membership to AFC and this is probably why I didn’t see all of this.

• victoria says:

Mikey, no problem. Hoops are worth jumping through when its a pattern one really wants, most of the time. I think this is a site specific issue, as its not the first time i’ve had a problem accessing a pattern on their site. No need to apologize, I thank you for the pattern link ive not seen one for this pattern before. Thank you.

• Cherie says:

try that if it dont work i copied the pattern

3. Dawnroll says:

How to crochet hats for horse