Beach Bear Rita Crochet Pattern

Beach Bear Rita Crochet Pattern

Free Crochet Pattern, Beach Bear Rita Pattern

Crochet this really super cute Crochet Bear! Rita, the bear, is ready for the beach. On a hot day like today… it sounds mighty tempting.

Get this free pattern called Beach Bear Rita Crochet Pattern

For more free patterns and ideas, please visit my website at The Crochet Crowd.

Leave me a comment below on what you think of this pattern and patterns similar to this?

Do you do amigurumi projects? I’m interested to know if this is something for me to research more into for the future. Leave me your comments below.

This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Beach Bear Rita Crochet Pattern

1. Katie says:

I love amigurumi, I make a lot of animals and sell them to help raise money for charities. They are fast and small so can be taken with me wherever i go. They are so popular as they can be machine washed and are safe for little ones to suck/chew as there is no fluff. If you could do some of these that would be great, especially now as it would be great to get some done for Christmas presents. You all do a fantastic job and deserve a well earned pat on the back!

2. I love doing amigurumi, but it is so hard to find really cute patterns like this that don’t cost a million dollars. I would love if you would throw a project or two like this our way 🙂

3. Cindy Barber says:

Yes, Mikey! I would love to see some tutorials related to amigurumi. I recently was asked to crochet an amigurumi giraffe for a baby shower gift. Although I learned to crochet as a child, I still consider myself a beginner and I had never crocheted a “stuffed toy” before. That having been said, my little giraffe turned out quite cute for a first attempt. However, I can’t help but think it would have been a lot easier if I had been able to gain a few tips and techniques from a video tutorial or two.

4. Trish says:

Working on a dog now. Have done some plants and other things.

5. Sandi Gentile says:

6. Shel says:

I made a white bear wearing a scarf as a beginner. It was super easy. I’m definitely going to give this one a try!

7. Jan says:

Absolutely!

8. Cindy says:

I would love to see some of this mixed in with the other projects!

9. Lynette says:

I love this bear! Thank you for the free pattern, I can’t wait to make her. 🙂

10. Shirl says:

I would LOVE to see a tutorial on these, for a change from flat afghans and shawls. I’m still a beginner, so they may be too challenging for me. Not that I would let that stop me lol. Wouldn’t they make great gifts?