Would you Like A Free Tutorial on This Top Down Shawl Pattern?

Top Down Crochet Shawl by Red Heart

Would you like to see a tutorial made for this shawl?

Get this free pattern, Top-Down Shawl Crochet Pattern.

I think this shawl is so fabulous and looks amazing. I think my fans would love to see this pattern… but I would prefer they vote just in case I am wrong in my assumption.

This entry was posted in Adult Clothing and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Would you Like A Free Tutorial on This Top Down Shawl Pattern?

1. Evelyn says:

I would love to see a pattern/video for this. I am an experienced beginner(?) and need to see everything. Thanks for keeping me sane.

2. sandra says:

YES. Mikey will you promise you won’t be naked (except for flip flops & oven mitt) in the tutorial?

Still can’t quit laughing about your little visitor! 🙂

3. suezann miller says:

I love making shawls Doras chans all shawl is my very favorite love the round drapy shawls , this is soon to be my favorite , would love a video im a visulal learner , thats the way my grandmother taught me to chrochet , thanks Mikey for making my life much more easy the last 2 yrs my husband had cancer b/4 he passed Dec 28 1012 . Your storys make me laugh and continue fo follow you every day, love you guys love suezann

4. Cora says:

Dear Mikey, I’d like that the crochê pattern with a squema, because for me is more easy to understand what are written, thanks. I think with vídeo is better! kisses Cora

5. prinkayla says:

Yes I would. I can and do have my computer read me the pattern. I just love to have the back up of a video and you do it so very well.

6. Debra Turowski says:

I have been looking for a triangle shawl pattern, and I learn so much from your videos, so it would be a WIN/WIN for me!

7. Della Hanna says:

I can read patterns but, there are many who cannot comprehend patterns and when you do it for them it makes crochet more enjoyable to them. They can picture what you are saying and the reading of patterns while following along will let them see the stitches and learn how to follow a pattern themselves. I think that it is good to have videos and teach. Not everyone can comprehend instructions but most people will get it if you show them what you are saying.

8. jan says:

I agree with Pami…. Crescent moon. I think that shawl isn’t tricky enough for your talents. The Crescent moon, however, would be awesome.

9. Dolores Burnett says:

Love it! It’s Beautiful! It’s a new style to learn & as much as I love the circular style of crochet I got a little :/ after seeing everything was circular, this is refreshing! I love it all, this is a new style to learn too :)) would be awesome.

10. Brenda says:

Since your voting question worded about being able to read a pattern or not, I voted yes to do the tutorial. The reason being that although I know how to read a pattern, I think visually seeing it done makes it easier. Will I make it though? No, I love the look of shawls but have never worn one, probably never would and I dont know anyone that does either. I’d rather have tutorials on afghans and an easy cardigan. Love the look of most shawls, just would never wear one.

11. Lori says:

Fantastic! Ordered the yarn today! So I will be waiting for your awesome video to come out! 🙂

12. Kathy says:

California desert: How about Phoenix? Yes, we do make and use shawls. Just use them for table runners or table decor (corner to corner), or draped over a chair back, or to cover our car seats to relieve the “ouch from the sun’s burning rays on our behinds” or to cover the seat to keep the baby’s seats from indenting or harming the seat beneath and many other uses. Thank you for making shawls Mikey. We can use them even in 110 degree heat.

13. Karolin says:

I haven’t actually tried to read the pattern… I just know you do amazing tutorial work and I love watching them!! It’s great how you explain things step by step!!!

14. Cheryl goodsell says:

I’m sure it would be a nice addition to your tutorial library. Living in the California desert, I don’t have much use for a shawl, so probably won’t make this one for myself, but I may make it to donate to a local rest home. I can read patterns, so usually watch your videos for hints or to determine if a project looks like it would be interesting to make.

15. Vicky Simpson says:

Although I can read the pattern, I think a video tutorial would be a good idea for others who may not be able to. Love it!

16. Pami McIntosh says:

its nice, but i already made one kind of same, What i would LOve to See in video is the Crescent moon Scarf.. YUM! with the pointy edges. I prefer that to the rounded edge one. ITS in the free Ravelry patterns 🙂 But i bet you knew that one..
    Sorry Karen. I could so see the above shawl in fall colours. 🙂 Happy crocheting and happy tgif
    too!

17. Catherine says:

Just a quick question, did you ever post the pattern for the corner to corner scarf that you showed a picture of the other day? Sorry didn’t know where else to ask. Thank you !!!

• No… my website host is changing. I cannot do anything with my website until the host has fully changed over. I am Day 3 of 7 waiting for finalization… then I can add it onto my website. Sorry, I wasn’t expecting this to happen durign the transition of my website host.

18. KAREN LARA says:

ps…would love to see it in Autumn Earth tones…..yesssssssss

19. KAREN LARA says:

YOU ARE NOT WRONG my dear MIKEY…would love for you to do the shawl on video….ty….