From The Desk of The Crowd’s Intern

Hey! It’s me, Mikey’s trendy new intern! I’ve been working for the crowd for a few days now and I’ve learned a lot. I will be posting on this blog Whenever Mike stops working me to the bone Every week or so.

So far, working for The Crochet Crowd I’ve had to: sink a boat on dry land, perform feats of daring tech support, battle a cat for desk space, change the colour of a ball of yarn, and  fix some behind the scenes things that have had Mike stumped for a while now.

Boat, crochet netting

See?

Riverstone and Dimitri are adorable!  Even when they jump up all on my keyboard and mess up the projects I’ve been working on for hours.
Mais, c’est la vie.

Mike is super into Diva Dan, like seriously when he’s not making tutorials for all you lovely people all he’s talking about is Dan, it’s adorable.

Speaking of you lovely people the community here is great and I am really glad to be a part of it!

Did you know Mikey gets a mountain of emails everyday, just from members of The Crowd? I sure didn’t! Another fun fact! Crochet is known as virkning in Swedish.

Well, that’s all for now! Happy Hooking!

About Ian M.

Hi! I'm Ian!
This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to From The Desk of The Crowd’s Intern

1. Vicky says:

HI IAN!! Welcome to the Funny Farm Ian!! Keep up the Great work!!! If you are looking for suggestions on which video tutorial to do I vote for the Tree of Life Afghan… I am a beginner of sorts and WANTS so desperately to make this in honor of my mom (RIP) and present this to my daughter on her wedding day in memory of her grandmother Anna Delia.. So my daughter will always remember that when I am gone , our roots run deep and that she is NEVER ALONE!! tytytytyty

2. KAREN LARA says:

Like your “PLAYIN HOOKY” boat…adoreable….nice “catch”..lol

3. Rosalie Wright says:

Your doing a great job!

4. Melinda says:

Welcome Ian, enjoy the new adventure 🙂 I know I’m going to enjoy reading about it.

5. Lala Chappell says:

I love your sense of humor! and it looks like you are fitting in perfectly. Thank you for helping Mikey & Diva Dan in so many ways! They are lucky to have you and you are lucky to become a part of them! Enjoy! and much success to you!
    Lala

6. Sandi says:

Please to meet you Ian. Are you from Sweden? I had an uncle from Sweden. He use to sing to me in Swedish. You have a wonderful home w/ Mikey & Dan (from what I’ve read online).
    Happy Hookin’ you “3”
    Sandi

7. Tammy Watson says:

It is a world of its own Ian, and welcome to it!!!!

8. Anne C says:

Welcome to our world… enjoy

9. Robin Comfort says:

WOW!! I sure hope you get over being so quiet and retiring! Seriously…it sounds like you fit right into the wonderful, wacky world of The Crochet Crowd!

10. Kathy C says:

Welcome aboard! Love the tug boat!

11. kaberle says:

Enjoyed your post as I knew I would. Welcome aboard Ian. I am sure that you are working for two wonderful bosses! I hope you have as much fun as we do listening to the outtakes that Mikey does. He’s can be a real stinker methinks…
    Are you Swedish? My best friend is leaving for Sweden for the first time on Tues. She is of Sami decent…
    Happy blogging Ian! I blog at http://askthevettech.com/

12. Sandy says:

Glad you like Riverstone and Dimitri, they probably had to approve of you before you got the job. With them around, you will be learning how to join chewed yarn back together! At least they cannot chew computer wires in tow! Enjoyed your article.

13. Rae Jones says:

I have a question, not sure if maybe I missed it before….I know you are tech savvy, are you hook savvy to? If so, mind showing us all some of your work, if not, I’m sure someone can show you! 🙂

14. Sue Sines says:

Welcome Ian! Good job. Have a great time. Lucky you to be working with Mikey. Hope to meet him someday.

15. Cathy Rogers says:

Ian, I am glad that you are enjoying working with Mikey and Diva Dan. Thank you for all you are doing to help make our favourite past time even more fun. Thank you for taking some of the pressure off of Mikey, he works much too hard.

16. Laraine says:

Ian, you are a hoot! I’m happy to see you are getting along so well with Mikey and Daniel.

17. Cassi Reed says:

I as well am I quiet observer here, but I am here today to say welcome, too. So, Welcome!

18. You are gonna have so much fun;).

19. Alejandra Soto says:

Mikey is the sweetest and nicest person, so I have no doubt working there must be just great! =)

20. shelley jones says:

wonder who crossed put “whenever Mikey stops… ?”

21. Martha says:

Awesome, I’m always enjoying blogs, posts and info from TCC!! Although I’m usually a quiet observer, I’ll step up today and say WELCOME!

22. Nancy Guhr says:

Nice to meet you Ian! Those two are workaholics, so hang on tight,.. you’re in for a wonderful wild ride full of fun and laughter! Enjoy yourself! 🙂

23. Bonnie Mason says:

Sounds like you’ve found a Happy Hooking Home with Mikey and Dan! I know they’re glad to have you…..and, sounds like the cats are too!! Welcome Ian……..can’t imagine you won’t enjoy your time with The Crowd!