Doctor Who Scarves for Crocheters

I have found a great link showing you the colours required to make an authentic looking Doctor Who Scarf. Check out Doctor Who Knits.

Due to copyright protections, I cannot show you a picture here on my blog. If I were you you, do the stitches in Single Crochet. Follow the colour schemes. Be aware the sizing may not be in the same units you are used to. You may want to use the recommended hook size shown on the yarn label packaging.

While the scarves are exceptionally long… so long you could actually trip over it, these scarves are popular nevertheless.

For further inspiration and ideas, please visit my website, The Crochet Crowd.

This entry was posted in Scarves and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Doctor Who Scarves for Crocheters

1. Pingback: Crochet Clock by According to Matt

2. Anonymous says:

In order to UGG, AUKOALA various other brands of high-heeled snow boots this particular year launched series, breaking snow boots will be “flat with the” inherent pattern high heels will end up being this particular year’s fashion focus.
    uggΥ http://ws-zipcode.iclic.com/obj/logs.aspx?ugg2141.html

3. Pingback: Wizard & School Coloured Scarves for Knitters and Crocheters | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

4. Cathy Rogers says:

My husband has made several Dr Who scarves (he’s on his 4th)and this was what motivated him to teach himself Tunisian. He even tutored me in Tunisian, he loved having the tables turned and teaching me something in crochet!

5. Pingback: According to Matt: Crochet Clock | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

6. Della Hanna says:

Oh you are going to have to google the pattern as I don’t remember where I found it. I believe I had to copy it to note pad then open it and copy it to my word processor and then I printed it
    You cannot copy and share I believe there is mention of copy rights but you can copy it for yourself. I should have saved the link to the page for all.

7. Della Hanna says:

there is a pattern made in single crochet for the original dr who scarf. I have already printed that pattern for my daughter. For those of you who don’t know about Dr. Who, this is the scarf of the 4th doctor who is the favorite of the old Dr. Who that played almost 30 years ago or more. The man who played him, Tom Baker, loved that scarf and used it much like the new doctor uses his “sonic screw driver” today. Here is a link to his picture on Wikipedia where he is wearing his scarf. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Doctor

8. Beth Lee says:

Sounds interesting

9. Laura says:

I only watch Dr Who occasionally so when I read the title of your post, I was completely confused. :o) After I read the post it finally dawned on me what you were saying. I feel quite silly but it ended my night with a smile.

10. Liz Hasler says:

I just made a Dr Who scarf for my granddaughter. You can check it out on my Pinterest board.