Introducing: The Tennessee Stitch with Danielle

Crocheter Blog Report

The Tennessee Stitch with Danielle for The Crochet Crowd

I would like to formally introduce you to a brand new Guest Blogger of The Crochet Crowd. Meet Danielle Dyer.

Danielle comes to us from the Appalachian Mountains of Tennessee. She is definitely a hooker at heart, crochet wise of course. Her grandmother showed her to how to crochet when she was about 6 – 7 years old. She is learning as she goes and is thrilled with The Crochet Crowd.

Why did I choose Danielle for a guest blog position?

Seems obvious, but she wanted to. But joking put aside, she has something the each of us have on The Crochet Crowd… a thirst for new ideas, skills, techniques and is open to learning. Though it’s nice to have a guest blogger than knows everything, the fact that she doesn’t is more appealing to me. It means she is just like us, exploring in the world of crochet.

My direction for Danielle is to speak from the heart, speak in the language of how she feels most comfortable speaking. Admit to crochet faults where she slips so that her experiences can be shared with you all. She will celebrate accomplishments with you with sharing the tips she learned.

Starting June 27th, 2013 on Thursdays, you can expect to find The Tennessee Stitch with Danielle right here. For our Facebook friends, you can join us via Facebook with her thoughts and ideas.

To talk to Danielle between her blog posts, you can join her on her Facebook Page called Crochetto.

Please help me welcome Danielle to The Crochet Crowd Community.

This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Introducing: The Tennessee Stitch with Danielle

1. Pingback: How To Block Crochet with The Tennessee Stitch | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

2. Deb says:

Welcome, Welcome, cant wait to see what you have in stored for us.

3. Pingback: How To Hold Your Crochet Hook: The Tennessee Stitch | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

4. Pingback: With 6 Months to Live meet Brenda | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

5. Diane Smith says:

Welcome can’t wait to see what you bring to the table

6. Donna Feica says:

I am excited to get to know you!!

7. Lynn says:

Well Hey! and welcome to the Crowd, Looking forward to your posts

8. Diane Mason says:

Welcome Danielle, from another TN Smoky Mountain girl! looking forward to your blogs. I’m a newbie to crochet, so I welcome all tips & help.

9. Welcome aboard Danielle! I’m looking forward to getting to know you and sharing crochet ideas.

10. Robin Comfort says:

Hi Danielle,

Welcome and I look forward to sharing our live of crochet. I’m heading off to Kingsport, TN this weekend to visit friends from mountains of VA!

Bye ya’ll!

11. Gail Carroll says:

Anyone who lives in the most beautiful part of TN is all right with me. Welcome, Danielle. I’m looking forward to your blogs with TCC and catching up on some of TTS blogs.

• danielledyer says:

Thanks Gail 🙂 I am positive that you all will start to pick up on my drawl soon enough LOL

• CathyP says:

LOL! I was thinking that when I read your words, I’ll be “reading” with your TN drawl (mixed in with my own Southern Ontario Canadiana!!! I’ll have to make sure nobody is around when I read out loud…..

12. danielledyer says:

Thank you Betty!!! I am so excited to be invited to blog at the Crochet Crowd. 🙂

13. Betty Plemmons says:

Hi Danielle. I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas!! Wishing you the best of luck in this new undertaking. WELCOME!! 🙂

14. Alicia Davis says:

Sounds like a great fit for The Crochet Crowd! Looking forward to reading Danielle’s blog!
    Welcome Danielle and thank you for taking time out of hooking to write your blog!