Apology & New Blog Address

Free Crochet Projects and Resources

Learn crochet ideas, free tutorials and free patterns with Mikey.

Good Morning Everyone,

On behalf of Cathy and I, I would like to offer a sincere apology for my blog going out of commission late last night. I was able to work through the issues.

Everything happens for a reason. This error prompted me to do a lot of research this morning.

Our original Blog Address is now obsolete. We have an official blog address now TheCrochetCrowdBlog.com. Truth be told, it was a lot better than the free URL I was given of TheCrochetCrowdDotCom.Wordpress.com.

With every set back, usually lessons and opportunities are discovered.

Thank you for your support and wish you the very best today!

This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Apology & New Blog Address

1. Antoinette says:

“Good comes out of adversity.” There is now a newer and more current technology in place. Would this have happened without the blurb? Know you both to stay on top of advancement and plan for upgrades. Thank for all your hard and sometime tedious work you do. I am sure gLad to be retired out of all that. Do miss the mystery of finding solutions to issues, tho. Now I search for fun in crocheting and try to avoid the “Frog stitch” (rip it,rip it ).

2. Lori Phillips says:

You are Human!!! like Robin said…. to say thank you is really not enough for all that you do for us!… I for one truly appreciate everything I have seen and learned…keep up the great work and thanks again for everything!!!

3. Lala Chappell says:

No worries. Technology doesn’t always cooperate with the way we wish things would work out. I’m sure it wasn’t your intention for that to happen and we, I, appreciate your efforts to make things right. You do so much good that a small mistake goes unnoticed to those like me who are able to ignore it. YOU ARE AWESOME!

4. Terrwyn Murray says:

Thank you Mikey and Cathy for all the hard work you do! I for one am very grateful, and look forward to each new thing you guys come up with.

5. Robin Comfort says:

It always seems so trite to just say thank you for all that you do to promote an encouraging, helpful community…but THANK YOU for all that you do.

6. Nancy says:

No need to apologize. We are all human and as humans we all make mistakes. Take and deep breath, smile and crochet, crochet, crochet 🙂