Pick Your Favourite Background

Summer Long Crochet ChallengeSummer Long Crochet ChallengeSummer Long Crochet ChallengeSummer Long Crochet ChallengeSummer Long Crochet ChallengeSummer Long Crochet Challenge
DSC08284Summer Long Crochet ChallengeSummer Long Crochet ChallengeSummer Long Crochet Challenge

Pick Your Favourite Background, a set on Flickr.

In the photos attached. I am going to choose one that represents the Summer Crochet Challenge for the opening for this project. The photos were taken around my home.

I figured why do a boring old graphic when the flowers that are currently in bloom are so much more prettier.

The photos have been taken so I can add graphics very easily for this challenge.

Leave a comment below for which photo best represents this challenge. I am curious to know what your thoughts are.

Via Flickr:
Mikey is going to use one of these photos for a photographic background for the Summer Long Challenge for The Crochet Crowd sponsored by Red Heart. Make a comment by selecting your most favourite photo

This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Pick Your Favourite Background

1. samantha campbell says:

the first one. very pretty and might inspire some color choices.

2. Antoinette says:

I like the one with the wooden statue thing. It reminds me of a person on a journey,
    in the middle of life. With so much around and forward to look at. A time of adventure, fun, excitement and rest.

3. Sue Kohler says:

I love the first one… the peone 🙂

4. T says:

It’s winter – stop teasing me! =P

5. Bev Eckstrom says:

The poppy scene has my vote

6. Betty Plemmons says:

I like the 1st one on the second row. 🙂

7. marissafh says:

The fourth picture, with the daisies, will be good for the background. Nice composition and perspective on the picture, and the background is not too cluttered. I am presuming that you will have text in front of the picture; you can still have text in the upper left hand corner and even if text spills onto the daisies, it would not look bad. If pinks/fuchsias are in your challenge photo, then there’s pink in the daisies to tie it all together.

8. Lala Chappell says:

Being from California, I like the poppy. It’s also a bright summer color! My second choice is the first pic – the bright pink single flower to the right in the frame.

9. Mary Jean says: