Michael has been given an opportunity to have a book review done with a publisher. Essentially, The Crochet Crowd, is “us”. A crowd of people dedicated in doing really cool things with crochet.
I am looking for up to 25 different projects. Focused on Fall Theming wether it’s decor, afghans, baby clothing, halloween, thanksgiving or etc. Colours and etc being fall based. If you would like to participate in this published book.
- I want the words to be in plain english like I teach.
- Projects to be simple enough to inspire but not so simple that’s already on the marketplace.
- The pattern must be your own.
- Send a photograph of the item. Actual photography would have to be authorized. I may need to whip up a sample from here to have it professional photographed.
- I prefer diagrams in a book. If you could whip up a good sketch that a professional artist can make.
- Use terms or abbreviations as stated by the Yarn Council of America.
- You will receive full credit in the book as being your pattern like other designers do in their books.
We are in search of a yarn company to participate with as well.
If you are interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org