Let’s post some statistics of the current following so that we may better understand growth and where we are heading.
- All Shared Video Content = 15,000,000 Impressions (15 Million)
- Video are nearly at 1700 and go up and down as changes in trends occur.
- Subscribers, Facebook = 3800, YouTube, 16,600 and other sites.
- Average Views per Day, range between 32,000 – 50,000
- Content primarily is HowTo Crochet & Loom Knitting
- Average Monetizing Income Through Ads = $600 – $1200 per month. Months are predictable to where they should be and this time of year.
- The Crochet Crowd has one assistant in the United States. Mikey is at the helm with Daniel Zondervan being our director of Marketing.
The question is… Where do we go from here to raise up Monetization from behind the scenes without effecting the viewers.