Crochet Tunic Pattern & Video Tutorial

Crochet Tunic Pattern & Video Tutorial

Follow Mikey to do this video tutorial. Pattern is compliments of Red Heart and you can use that pattern for free as well. Get hooked up and crochet a tunic!

All New Video Tutorial and Free Pattern to Follow.

You can get the free pattern and matching video tutorial on my website, Crochet Tunic – The Crochet Crowd.

This is really simple that the word simple doesn’t seem simple enough. I enjoyed how the pattern can be customized using your own brain power to change a few things here and there as you need to.

You could make this in cotton yarn or some other yarn for a fabulous trendy beach cover up too!

Enjoy this free pattern and video tutorial compliments of Red Heart and The Crochet Crowd.

Leave me a comment below telling me what you think of this pattern? Would you modify it in anyway? What yarn would you use?

About these ads

About Michael Sellick

This entry was posted in Adult Clothing, Tutorial Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Crochet Tunic Pattern & Video Tutorial

1. Pingback: Exciting New Crochet Shawl: 3 Balls of Yarn Only

2. Pingback: Mikey Changes Direction in Crochet | The Crochet Crowd Blog

3. Pingback: Top-Shawl Crochet Pattern & Video Tutorial | The Crochet Crowd Blog

4. I’m going to make this as soon as I finish my current project. I would love to be able to make more clothing, but I have the worst time trying to read the patterns. I get so confused! I know I’ll be able to do this one though b/c of the video. Thanks!

5. Elizabeth Eamos says:

That is really neat I would also use in the fall over a long sleeved top the way the model is wearing it. I will try it!

6. Pingback: Top-Shawl Crochet Pattern & Video Tutorial | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

7. Pingback: Exciting New Crochet Shawl: 3 Balls of Yarn Only | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

8. Pingback: Mikey Changes Direction in Crochet | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

9. Diane says:

I have to say – I don’t like it :( In the brown it looks a bit sack like, and the construction / stitch isn’t very interesting. You can’t please all the people all of the time…

10. Pingback: Gingerbread Baby Set Crochet Pattern: Just Released This Morning! | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

11. Pingback: Hand-Crochet Cowl Pattern & New Yarn by Red Heart Boutique | Knot Just Yarn: The Crochet Crowd Blog

12. yayamama56 says:

If I was going to make it, definitely a lighter color…

13. Pam Hoots says:

I will probably make it a bit shorter. And I’ll probably belt it. It looks so easy, if it wasn’t for homework, I could probably make it this weekend!

14. Anna Pinkham says:

as soon as i saw this when you posted it a few days ago, i thought right away.. “what a great bathing suit cover up that would be if made with cotton yarn” … lol and today when i watched the vid you said it! i am making one now kids size … will post pics when done

15. Roberta Read says:

I cannot wait to try this. I have not made anything clothing yet and this looks so simple.

16. Sharon skinner says:

I would maybe shorten it abit. It’s a little too long.